10 things you should know about me
1. I am a self-proclaimed food lover
2. Although I have no official cooking training, having been exposed to Mamma and Nonna’s cooking since I was born has to count for something!
3. I am a professional actress both for stage and screen (big and small)
5. I am also a professional Opera singer and I attended Milan’s SCUOLA MUSICALE for 4 years.
6. I have had the joy of singing in Europe’s most beautiful theaters such as The London Palladium, Berlin’s Tempodrom, Milan’s Teatro Nazionale, among others.
7. I have become an Australian citizen in July 2013
8. I am married to Richard. We met during the shoot of VAN HELSING. He played Dracula, I played his bride!
9. Both my children Raphael and Miro are bilingual. And cheeky.
10. In July-August 2012 I played the role of The Bride in Malthouse Theatre production of Lorca’s BLOOD WEDDING, in Melbourne. I cooked for my cast mates most nights after the show and in between matinee and evening shows! In April-June 2013 I co-starred in Griffin Theatre production of THE BULL, THE MOON AND THE CORONET OF STARS. I cooked with my cast mate every day whilst on tour.
Love for food never leaves me!
Photo by Julie Adams, 2013